Asanska Jewellery Limited a free zone company, was instituted as a private company limited in 2004.
The Company has a record with the Registrar General's Department of Ghana under the company’s Code 1963, Act (179) with the green light to undertake the following activities:
• Production and sale of quality jewelleries
• Small scale Mining
• Consultancy on mining machinery and equipment
• Support in the supply of machinery and equipment
• Assay and smelting of gold
• Gold refining
• Gold export
Procedures: Exporter is advised to deliver the mineral of interest bound for export to the offices of Asanska Jewellery Limited by 10:00 am for assay on the day of export; nonetheless, unsmelted gold must be delivered a day prior to the shipment day.
Gold to be refined must be delivered to Asanska jewellery limited a day before the refining process
• Purchasing, sale, and Export of gold
• Hiring and sale of Mining Equipment (Excavators and Gold washing plants)
Asanska Jewellery Limited ©2013