GOLD REFINING PROCEDURES
- Gold to be refined must be delivered to Asanska Limited a day before the refining process.
- Customer or their legal representative must be available at the time of opening the container in which the gold is contained.
- The gold material will be weighed before the melting, and the customer or their representative will take note of the weight of gold to be refined.
- The entire refining process will take 24 hours depending on the quantum of gold to be refined.
- The gold material will then be charged into the reactor for melting in the presence of the customer or their representative. An ingot of gold will then be made after refining and smelting.
- The ingot will then be weighed and the customer (or their representative) will take note of the weight of the bar.